Welcome to NEST New York, where mood is elevated and scent is celebrated. Our fragranced home, perfume, and body care collections transform the everyday through scents that transport, inspire and captivate the senses. Recognized by the fragrance industry as a gamechanger, founder Laura Slatkin has a unique approach to fragrance, artfully blending notes of the familiar, the exotic, and the unexpected for a fragrance experience like no other. Let NEST New York scent your world.
Corvette 70 Years Book
Chevrolet’s Corvette is one of the most influential and iconic American automobiles in history, holding the mantle of America’s sports car across seven decades. In Corvette 70 Years: The One and Only, author Richard Prince offers a richly illustrated and detailed book that captures the full story of one of these legendary automobiles. Beautiful, contemporary photos and rare historical images accompany in-depth analyses of milestone cars and events. Notably, the story is told through the lens of the three dozen most influential Corvettes representing all eight generations, including the:
- The 1953 car that started it all
- New performance heights in 1957 with fuel-injected V8
- Early design and engineering specials , including the 1957 SS, CERV I, Mako Shark II
- Landmark 1963 split-window coupe
- The first of the revolutionary styled C3s
- All-new 1984 C4 and powerful Callaway twin-turbos and ZR1s
- World-class 1997 C5
- Ultra-high-performance C5, C6, and C7 Z06 and ZR1
- Revolutionary mid-engine C8 Corvette introduced in 2020
- Corvette racecars
Created with the cooperation of General Motors, the book brings to light the engineering and design stories behind one of GM's most famous cars, as well as its key players. Comprising a unique perspective on a motoring legend, Corvette 70 Years truly is the one and only.